Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

'I Am Risen' Says Paris

Paris Hilton has shocked the world by endorsing a web site claiming she is the daughter of God and the rightful heir to the Heavenly Throne. The site, not created by Paris Hilton, also portrays Paris as 'sexier than Mother Theresa' and 'more alive than Princess Diana', but it is her apparent relationship with God and Jesus that has angered religious leaders around the world. In a statement on the website, which was in no way made by Hilton to publicise her lack of dignity in the public gaze, she added that 'I guess with Jesus being my brother and, like, God as my dad I can only, you know, do good in the world and deliver people from their dull, predictable and miserable pathetic lives, or whatever.'

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?